1. The area marked “Conservation Area” is out of bounds to everybody, this is our private nature reserve and as such is not safe, it contains water, mud, brambles and is a haven for nature. Anybody seen trespassing in this area will be asked to leave the site immediately.
2. In the event of an emergency or disturbance the campsite operator is to be contacted by either ringing the doorbell or by phoning 07771 573584 at any time.
3. Campers are not to play music at such a volume that it disturbs other campers. No music to be played between 10.00 pm and 9.00 am.
4. Noise from campers is to be kept to a minimum between 11.00 pm and 8.00 am.
5. No vehicle movements are to take place on site between 11.00 pm and 7.00 am.
6. Adults, Children and Pets are to be kept under control at all times.
7. The campers shall keep their pitch clean and tidy, disposing of all rubbish in the bins supplied on site. The site is not a skip and as such no tents, furniture and air beds etc. are to be disposed of on site.
8. Ash, cigarettes and Bar-B-Q's are to be disposed of in the ash bin.
9. The facilities are to be treated with respect and any defect reported to the reception ASAP.